- Networking--GACLEA provides numerous opportunities to network with colleagues from around the state.
- Professional Recognition--GACLEA’s annual awards recognize outstanding performances by individuals in the organization.
- Leadership Opportunities--GACLEA provides leadership positions in committees and within the state organization.
- Resource Sharing--There are a large number of schools with which to share information and resources.
- Management Consulting--New chiefs have a valuable resource of veteran campus managers from which to draw information.
- Directory and ListServ--Members receive the GACLEA directory and can participate on the email listserv, which allows for contact with a vast array of valuable peer resources.
We welcome new members. To join GACLEA, please fill out the application and send with a $100 check or money order, to:
P.O. Box 6918
Americus, GA 31709
Federal Tax ID#: 58-1487272